Welcome to the Website (“Site”) of CHUKKA Caribbean Adventures (“CHUKKA”, “we”). Via Site, CHUKKA makes a number of resources available to you, including information, products, documents, communications, files, text, graphics, publications, content and services such as online support.
In using Site, including all services, and resources available through it, you agree that:
- You will not use Site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any CHUKKA server, or the network(s) connected to any CHUKKA server (including linked sites), or interfere with any other visitors’ use and enjoyment of Site.
- You will not upload, email, or otherwise transmit via Site any potentially destructive, disruptive, or otherwise harmful programs, files, or code including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, time bombs, or any other form or designation of files or programs that may damage, impair, or alter the operation of a computer or network that is the property of CHUKKA or any third party.
- You will not attempt to disrupt or interfere with the security, integrity of Site and/or its content and its content delivery, or otherwise cause harm to Site, any resources provided for Site visitors, user or administrator accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to Site or accessible through it. The same applies to any linked sites.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, visitor information, visitors’ accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any CHUKKA server or to Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available via Site.
- You will not use false identity information when registering for subscriptions, downloads, or product licenses.
- You will not remotely harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, nor will you use email addresses published on this site for the purpose of sending any type of unsolicited email communication whose origin has been disguised or falsified.
Site can be accessed from most countries around the world. Site content may contain references to CHUKKA products, services, documents, promotions, or other resources that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that CHUKKA intends to make such resources available in your country.
Site is operated by CHUKKA from its offices is Jamaica, a Caribbean country. CHUKKA makes no claim or representation that Site, or any resources available through it, are appropriate to or made available for locations outside the Caribbean. If Site or any of the resources it makes available are illegal in your locality, DO NOT USE SITE. If you access Site from a location outside the Caribbean, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Use of Site Content
Unless specifically indicated elsewhere on Site, you may view, download, or print Site content subject to the following conditions:
- The rights granted to you for use of Site content constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- You may use Site content only for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices displayed or contained in Site content.
- You may not modify or alter Site content in any way.
- You may not distribute, sell, lease, rent, or re-license Site content to others.
- CHUKKA reserves the exclusive right to revoke authorization to view, download, and print Site content at any time, and you shall discontinue such use immediately upon notice from CHUKKA.
Intellectual Property Rights and Licenses
Use of Images
All images appearing on www.chukka.com are the exclusive property of Chukka Caribbean Adventures Ltd and are protected under International Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, distributed, copied, transmitted, displayed nor published without written consent from Chukka Caribbean Adventures Ltd.
Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration is a violation of International Copyright laws.
Use of Trademarks
The trademarks and logos (“Marks”) displayed on Site are the property of CHUKKA or third parties. You may not use Marks without the prior written consent of CHUKKA or the third party owner of Marks.
You may use CHUKKA Marks and logo images (“Logos”) under the following conditions:
- You may not alter Logos in any way except pixel dimensions, which must always be in the same proportions as the original image provided via Site. All Marks in reduced-size Logos must remain clearly identifiable and readable.
- You may not create links on any other site directly to the Logos’ image files on Site.
- You may not use Logos in any manner that represents or implies any affiliation with or endorsement by CHUKKA when no such affiliation or endorsement has been formally established in writing with CHUKKA.
CHUKKA reserves the right to determine what constitutes improper or inappropriate use of CHUKKA Marks and Logos, and you agree to correct improper/inappropriate use of CHUKKA Marks and Logos, or to cease use of the same upon notification from CHUKKA.