The Marketing Web Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring web-based and other custom software applications for the Chukka Group of Companies. The end goal is to provide a great brand experience for our website users and to generate and close leads.
Our company believes in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Develops, tests, documents, and implements high quality websites and applications on time that perform according to specifications and requirements documents.
- Will design and develop content-related web pages for lead generation and high conversion
- Continuously evaluates the design and functionality of supported websites and applications, and makes thoughtful and significant recommendations for improvements
- Analyzes performance of websites and takes action to correct deficiencies
- Analyzes conversion in relation to the sales target and takes action to exceed goals
- Monitors digital ads and makes recommendations to the Portfolio Manager to increase conversion
- Develops and adheres to development standards that allows for the maintainability of code in a manner that supports team development
- Provides a minimum of weekly status report updates for current projects
- Participates in the development, deployment and support of a variety of websites that use various technologies including Microsoft .NET tools and MS-SQL Server databases
- Provides the troubleshooting and resolution support issues (on-call availability during off-hours for emergencies)
- Participates in all SDLC phases including architecture specifications and design; website configuration; database design; programming; quality assurance; testing and implementation; and ongoing maintenance and support
- Works with IT counterparts and management team to employ analysis and design techniques including case analysis, object modeling and database/website schema design to ensure business goals
- Participates in the development and implementation of new business processes associated with the improved efficiency and enhance productivity of the Marketing department.
- Provides research and recommendations for new approaches for software development technology associated with the department and company.
- Participates in the modification and architecture of websites, web applications to resolve issues and plan for future growth
- Strong analytical skills a must.
- Ability to develop for ASP.net Web Forms and MVC environments
- Excellent responsive web design skills using CSS and HTML, and able to quickly prototype web page layouts
- Ability to prioritize tasks and consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong experience using Adobe products for creating/editing graphics and website artifacts (Dreamweaver, Fireworks or Photoshop)
- Experience with AJAX, JSON, XML, DOM, and XSLT
- Experience with cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, PC, Mac, tablets, smart phones, etc.)
- Experience using version control (Subversion and/or TFS)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL Server (installation and administration, database design, writing stored procedures, views, functions)
- Experience applying best practices including change management, effective error handling and performance instrumentation
- Understanding of content management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to multi task in fast-paced environment
- Enjoys solving problems and providing the best possible solutions
- Strong decision-making and strategic planning skills
- Enjoys designing and developing modern-looking and highly effective web pages and content
- Enjoys staying current with new technology
- Track record of successful, solution-based implementations utilizing C#, ASP.NET, .Net Entity Framework, Web Services (WCF), ADO.NET
- Experience creating IIS websites from scratch and administering application pools and web applications
- Programming experience using client frameworks like Bootstrap, AngularJS, etc.
- Microsoft Certified Software Developer
- BS in Computer Science
- Experience developing online B2B Marketing websites
- Technical programming skills to support SEO
- Experience with digital marketing
- WordPress development and configuration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com