Job Title: Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing the general and preventative maintenance on all facility, equipment and property structures.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Perform any repairs and maintenance required to address any safety concerns that are identified.
- Escalate any maintenance or repairs concern that requires a more specialized professional.
- Complete all assigned maintenance tasks.
- Minimize as far as possible, the closure of any buildings or infrastructure due to repairs.
- Ensure to complete any work-order repair forms that are required.
- Ensure to report all equipment failure, malfunction & breakdowns.
- Ensure that any preventative maintenance schedule that is put in place is followed.
- Perform daily inspection of the buildings and the infrastructure for safety or aesthetics concerns.
- Report and document accurately all incidents and accidents in your workspace.
- Maintain and keep all tools provided in proper working condition and ensure no misuse or misplacement of same.
- Responsible to assist with setup and breakdown (equipment) of special events.
- Ensure that all maintenance safety practices are being followed.
- Perform any other related duties as required.
Qualification and Experience
- Three (3) CXC subjects, including English Language
- A minimum of five (5) years in similar position
- Experience in carrying out basic carpentry, masonry, painting and general maintenance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org