Job Title: Administration/Procurement Coordinator
The Administration/Procurement Coordinator’s responsibilities include performing a number of administrative, procurement and customer service tasks to ensure the efficient operation of the office environment. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Prepare correspondence, reports and other documents from the office of the Country Manager and other senior managers.
- Organize and attend meetings to record, transcribe and distribute minutes to relevant persons as required.
- Develop effective communication links to ensure the smooth flow of information between departments internally as well as externally.
- Organize travel arrangements for Country Manager or senior managers.
- Responsible for the effective management of the company’s administrative record keeping and filing system.
- Process applications for all company related licenses and permits to ensure that they are up-to-date.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key supplier contacts.
- Reduce inventory costs by implementing control measures and standardizing ordering procedures.
- Monitor inventory levels and determining when reordering needs to be done.
- Work with suppliers to negotiate costs.
- Prepare purchase orders and send to suppliers.
- Track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Perform any other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- 6 CXC subjects including Mathematics and English.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in procurement, administration or related field.
- Excellent Computer skills and proficiency at Microsoft Office suite and basic technology literacy is essential.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com