Explore Jamaica on a 4x4 safari through the rugged, unspoiled backcountry.
Learn about Jamaica’s history with a tour of a former slave hospital that was converted to a church in 1846. Enjoy your personal driver’s stories of Jamaican life as he chauffeurs you over the rocky terrain.
Take an brisk river walk through tropical foliage to discover spectacular hidden waterfalls and natural mineral pools with the sounds of exotic birds in the background. Our 4x4 Jeep Safari is the best way to see the REAL Jamaica!
- Fully guided
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Weight limit: 265 lbs
- Not accessible for those in wheelchairs or with physical challenges.
- Not accessible to pregnant women.
- Not suitable for persons with back or neck problems.
- Travel through Jamaica’s rugged interior in a Safari-Themed 4X4 Land Rover.
- See the real Jamaica with many a pit-stop to highlight Jamaica’s local culture including a stop at a former slave hospital converted into a church in 1846.
- Navigate Jamaica’s rocky terrain with your own personal guide/driver/bartender who will keep you intrigued with many stories and anecdotes about Jamaican life.
Things To Bring
Bring: Towel (this tour gets wet!), sneakers and sunscreen. Swimwear for the river walk.
Cash or credit card for gift items, photos, souvenirs and snacks.
- There is no cancellation fee for cancellations made at least seven (7) calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time.
- Any cancellation made between three (3) and six (6) calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time will attract a fifty (50) percent penalty.
- Any cancellations made within two (2) calendar days of the scheduled departure time will attract one hundred (100) percent penalty.
Pick up is at your hotel lobby.
Pick up will be in a clearly marked Chukka Off Road Vehicle.
All guests are returned to their original point of pick up after each tour.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Booking for [9:00 am ] on January 01, 1970
Sorry, there is no availability left for this option